Within the framework of the Environment – Environment for Life 2022 conference, Miroslav Havránek, Director of CENIA, handed over the EU Ecolabel or Eco-friendly product certificates to representatives of companies that have successfully obtained the Ecolabel or have successfully recertified this year.
At the beginning of the ceremony, the participants were shown a trailer video for the marketing campaign by Anna Hubáčková, Minister of the Environment, who is happy to support the eco-products agenda. The campaign will be in full swing in November and will focus on promoting and raising awareness of eco-labels and certified products.
The certificates were received by:
Martina Němcová from Huhtamaki Czech Republic, a.s. This company received the eco-label for:
- Egg liners, egg cartons, fruit and vegetable packaging
Sabina den Brinker from ALBA CR spol. s r.o. This company has been awarded the eco-label for:
- Custom-made chairs
Mario Babuněk from EURONA s.r.o. This company has been awarded the eco-label for:
- EcoWave Universal special detergent for all types of laundry
- EcoWave Delicate special laundry gel for extra fine linen, merino and satin
Viktor Myslil from CHEMOTEX Děčín a.s. This company has been awarded the eco-label for:
- Flore Eco toilet cleaner
- Flore Eco dishwashing detergent
- Flore Eco universal cleaner
Milan Černý from Severotisk s.r.o. This company has received the eco-label for:
- Advertising printed material – leaflet, catalogue
Petr Lomberský from Svoboda Press s.r.o. This company received the eco-label for:
- Advertising printed matter – leaflet, catalogue
We congratulate all the winners and wish them every success in their quest for sustainable and environmentally friendly products.